Graduate Scholarship Details
Only applications that meet all eligibility requirements will be reviewed.
- To apply, applicants must be members of MSSA and must maintain active membership throughout the award period. Membership for students is free; more information can be found here.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited program at a nonprofit academic institution leading to a degree in a health and human service-related field. Common majors and Masters programs include, but are not limited to:
- Social Work
- Healthcare Services Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Human Development and Family Services
- Public Administration
- The scholarship award recipient will be asked to submit verification of full-time enrollment for the fall semester.
- Preference is given to applicants planning to work in the Midwest—Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota or North Dakota.
- For the Undergraduate Scholarship and Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a junior or senior.
- Have declared a health and human service-related major.
- For the Graduate Scholarship and Graduate Diversity Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have applied to, or have been accepted into, an accredited graduate degree program. Payment of the award will be contingent on the full admission of the candidate into the program.