MSSA Scholarship Program
The purpose of the MSSA Scholarship Program is to build and support Minnesota’s health and human service system through a qualified, committed and passionate workforce in Minnesota and the greater Midwest. MSSA scholarships help provide the financial resources to support students pursuing a career in a health and human service-related field. MSSA awards scholarships in three categories—Undergraduate, Graduate, and Diversity (undergraduate and graduate). The scholarships are supported by generous donations to the MSSA scholarship fund, and through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
MSSA provides $13,500 in scholarships to assist future health and human service professionals. A total of seven scholarships are awarded each year. In addition to the financial award, 2020 scholarship recipients will receive:
Applicants may apply to multiple scholarships
- Free MSSA membership through their first year after graduation.
- Free registration to the 2020 Annual Training Conference and Expo.
- Awards and Scholarship Recognition Brunch.
- A one-night stay at the Hilton Minneapolis during the 2020 Annual Conference Training and Expo.
- Recognition in various MSSA communications in 2020.
so long as they are eligible for both, i.e., an undergraduate can apply for both the Undergraduate and Diversity-Undergraduate scholarships, and a graduate student can apply for both the Graduate and Diversity-Graduate scholarships.