Undergraduate Scholarship Details
Eligibility Requirements - Undergraduate Scholarships
Only applications that meet all eligibility requirements will be reviewed. To meet all requirements, applicants must:
- Be members of MSSA and maintain active membership throughout the award period. Membership for students is free; more information can be found here.
- Be enrolled in an accredited program at a nonprofit academic institution.
- Have declared a health and human service-related major. Common majors include, but are not limited to:
- Social Work
- Healthcare Services Administration
- Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Family Consumer Science
- Health Science
- Criminal Justice
- Human Development and Family Services
- Public Administration
- Plan to be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2021 academic year.
- The scholarship recipient will be asked to submit verification of full-time enrollment for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Be enrolled as a junior or senior in the fall of 2021 and have at least two full semesters left before graduating.
- Preference is given to applicants planning to work in the Midwest—Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota or North Dakota.