$5,000 4 available
Show your support of MSSA by sponsoring the 125th Anniversary of the conference.
- Sponsoring organization names will be shown on the large screens on either side of the main stage before the keynote presentation and in marketing materials and signage.
- Sponsors also have the opportunity to serve as the moderator for up to 4 breakout sessions.
- This sponsorship includes one advertising insert in the conference bag. A one-piece insert supplied by the sponsor will be stuffed into each conference bag and given to attendees. The insert must be approved by MSSA. Approximately 3,500 pieces required. Inserts must be delivered to the hotel on either Monday, March 19 or by 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 20 for bag stuffing. Multiple pieces will not be accepted. All insert printing and delivery costs are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Sponsors receive acknowledgement on the website, in the final program and at the podium.
$2,600 1 of 4 available
A souvenir tote bag will be distributed to all conference attendees as a lasting reminder of the conference. Support of this item includes your organization name and/or logo in black or white, one side imprint on the bag. Artwork must be approved by MSSA. The bag will be chosen by MSSA. NEW -- This sponsorship also includes one advertising insert in the bag. A one-piece insert
supplied by the advertiser will be stuffed into each conference bag and
given to attendees. The insert must be approved by MSSA. Approximately
3,500 pieces required. Inserts must be delivered to the hotel on either
Monday, March 19 or by 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 20 for bag stuffing.
Multiple pieces will not be accepted. All insert printing and delivery
costs are the responsibility of the advertiser.
$2,200 2 available
All attendees will receive a lanyard with a bulldog clip to attach to their name badge. The sponsor name will appear as a black imprint on the lanyard. Artwork will be approved by MSSA and the lanyard will be chosen by MSSA. Sponsors will also be listed in the conference program.
$1,500 3 available
Be the sponsor of this popular event where everyone who attends has a fabulous time! This ticketed after-hours event features round tables where attendees play their choice of cards and assorted board games. Door prizes are given out throughout the evening and all games are given out to the attendees at the end of the event. Last year over 75 people attended. This event is held Thursday night March 22 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Admission is $7 for attendees. All net proceeds go towards the MSSA student scholarship fund. Sponsors will be recognized at the event, in the program book, and on signage.
$1,250 3 available
This year MSSA will celebrate it's 125th anniversary with a display of historical documents and artifacts. A combination of display cases and poster boards will illuminate our rich history for attendees. Sponsors will receive acknowledgement in the conference program's history section at at the display area.
$1,200 sold out
Lactating mothers will receive monitored key card access to a hotel guest room through the registration desk. Sponsors will receive signage at the event and be recognized as the sponsor in the final program.
$850 1 of 2 available
Provide pizza and pop for college student attendees at a special event held just for them! Sponsors will receive recognition in the final program as well as on the student lunch tickets. Sponsors are given the opportunity to address the students for a few minutes during the informal event.
$500 2 available
Be the sponsor of these two self-care events! These ticketed early morning events feature:
1) a workout provided by our own Executive Director Christina Zeise on Thursday morning March 22 from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
2) a yoga class on Friday morning from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
3) Yogurt buffet will be served in the hospitality suite following each class.
Admission is $7 per class. All net proceeds go towards the MSSA student scholarship fund. Sponsors will be recognized at the event, in the program book, and on signage.
Sponsorship Application CLOSED »
For more information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lisa Johnson at 651.789.4331 or email@example.com.