MSSA Region 3 Legislative Listening Session
We hope you will join us for a legislative listening session hosted by MSSA's Region 3 Chapter. The purpose of this event is to provide an opportunity for you to connect with elected officials in your area on topics relevant to health and human services. The event will include time for you to hear from legislators and share what issues you are seeing in your work.
Date: Monday, October 30
Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Virtual (Zoom)
Presenters and Legislators: This event will include a short presentation from a local human service provider in Region 3, details TBA. A full list of confirmed legislators will be available closer to the event date. Confirmed legislators so far include:
- Senator Grant Hauschild (State Senate District 3: Duluth, Hermantown, International Falls, Rice Lake, Two Harbors, Ely, Proctor, Hoyt Lakes and Silver Bay)
- Senator Jen McEwen (State Senate District 8: Duluth)
- Representative Alicia Kozlowski (State House District 8B: Duluth)
- Representative Natalie Zeleznikar (State House District 3B: Hermantown, Rice Lake, Two Harbors, Proctor)
RSVP: This event is free to attend, and RSVP is required. Please RSVP here by October 25.
- This event will be set up as a Zoom meeting. Attendees can choose to have their cameras on or off. Attendees will be able to speak to legislators and ask questions in the chat.
- The event will not be recorded.
- Attendees will receive a calendar invite with the Zoom link after they complete the RSVP form.
- Contact Michelle with questions at [email protected].
RSVP to Attend