MSSA Website Login Instructions
If you have never been a member of MSSA:
- Click on the “Become a Member” link in the upper right hand corner of the page
- When you are brought to the login screen, click the “create a new account” link
- Enter in the requested information, click save and continue to follow the instructions to join MSSA.
If you know your username and password:
- Click on the words “Sign In” at the top right of the page
- Type in your user credentials and click “Sign In”
- You will be returned to the home page and will see the words “Hi, YourName” at the top right of the page next to the “Sign In” link
If you don’t know your username and password* *(Most active and many recently lapsed members have credentials that were auto-created when MSSA switched to the current database in 2015):
Go to www.mnssa.org
Click on the words “Sign In” at the top right of the page
Choose the “Forgot my password” link
Enter the email address on file with your MSSA membership in the “*Username” box and click submit.
If you see this message -- We could not find your information in our system. Please search again or contact us for assistance – it means the system could not find credentials associated with your email.
If you receive this message please send an email to [email protected] or call the MSSA office at 651.644.0556 for assistance. Credentials and any additional information required will be created and sent to you within two business days of your request. Note: To avoid duplication of records, the system will not allow you to “create a new account” if you are a former member.
If there are user credentials associated with the email address you enter, you will see the following message: Thank you. You will receive an email from us with instructions for resetting your password. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk mail folder or contact us for further assistance.
Click close and check your email account. (If you don’t receive an email within 5 minutes, check your spam folder).
Click the password reset link in the email, enter your 6 digit (or more) password and confirm it, then click submit.
You will be returned to the home page and will see the words “Hi, YourName” at the top right of the page next to the “Sign In” link.
From here, you simply need to navigate the website to renew your membership or update your member record, register for events and view “member only” content.
We welcome your feedback. Please contact us at [email protected] or 651.644.0556.