MSSA Regional Chapters
MSSA consists of 11 chapters divided into geographic regions by county. Regions are the foundation of MSSA, but what do they do?
- They drive our public policy agenda through delegate participation at the Delegate Assembly.
- They provide educational opportunities across the state through conferences and other events, allowing colleagues to gain valuable continuing education hours needed to meet licensing requirements.
- They offer a local community atmosphere for members in private and public organizations to network and share best practices.
- They nominate outstanding health and human service professionals in their community for MSSA regional and state-level awards.
- Each region is served by a regional board of directors elected by the region's membership. The regional board helps direct activities in that region.